Q: Who qualifies for Home Care?
A: The home bound person requiring skilled intermittent care with medical problems/issues.

Q: What do you mean by home bound?
A: Home bound means the person is unable to leave home without assistance except for medical treatment and or an occasional outing.

Q: Who pays for Home Care?
A: Medicare, Medicaid, BCBS, Auto, Workers Compensation and most other insurances.

Q: How long can Home Care last?
A: Insurance guidelines and a person’s need determine the number of visits along with the involvement of their physician.

Q: What kind of services are provided by Home Care?
A: Skilled nursing, Physical therapy, Occupational therapy, Speech therapy, Social work and certified home health aides.

Q: How do I know which services I do need?
A: According to your medical status your physician will determine which discipline will be involved in your care.

Q: How does Home Care help?
A: A qualified Skilled Nurse will follow up with your physician regarding medication administration, wound care, unstable medical condition , along with many other assistance.

The licensed Physical Therapist or Occupational Therapist will assist person’s to achieve recently lost function / mobility or activities of daily living by assisting person’s exercises and skilled training.

Speech Therapy will assist and swallowing and communication problems.

Home Health Aide/Nursing Assistant will assist in person’s complex tasks like bathing, dressing, grooming, and more.

A Social Worker can assist persons with obtaining community resources and counseling.

Q: What do I have to do to receive Home Care as I think I need it?
A: Consult your Doctor and ask your Doctor to fax referrals to (734) 282-2639 if there is a need.